Shipping & Returns
All shipping is done by USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. We have have given up trying to figure out what the post office charges, so, we are adopting a flat rate close to the current rate for flat rate envelopes. It may actually turn out to be a bit higher or a bit lower, but, can we just call it even?
You may use the post office's site to track your order; check the email address you used for the tracking number. It is sent as soon as I process your order for shipping.
If your box arrives damaged, it was done in transit. Please save all packing materials and contact us within 3 days. This has only happened a few times in 20 years!!
Return & Exchange Policy
All sales are final! If you need a sample of something prior to purchase, please contact us by phone, text or email and we will try to accommodate you. But, realize that most of our items are already very affordable or available in guest or single serve sizes for you to try before you buy a larger size product.
1. This new website will hopefully eliminate problems with placing your orders, but, if you ever have issues please use the contact info to reach me.
2. Our products are all made by me, by hand. Expect to see some variance in size, color, or finish--it is part of the charm of a handmade product! Labeling or packaging may change at any time at my discretion.
3. We try to keep sufficient quantities of our products in stock. However, we occasionally will run out. If this happens we ask for your patience. It takes up to 12 weeks to get necessary supplies, make soap and then cure it to ensure it is mild and skin loving. We will not cut corners to sacrifice the excellent qualities of our soaps!
4. Tax is collected in Alabama only. We do not charge sales tax on most out of state orders. Those purchasing from other states should contact their state taxing authorities.
5. We accept no responsibility for conditions developing from the use or misuse of our products. We are all adults so please do a skin patch test if you are using a product for the first time to ensure you will not have any reactions. The safety of these products has not been determined--we are required to say that--but we have tested them thoroughly! :)
6. We value all of our wonderful customers and will do our utmost to keep you informed of the status of your order. We are very communicative...but, if you ever don't hear from us--please email or call again. We may be nearly perfect, but, our ISP and telephone company are certainly prone to screwing up on occasion.
7. We accept most forms of payment. Shipping will not occur until payment in full has been received.
8. Product storage is very important. Please do not leave your handmade products exposed to water, excessive heat, cold or humidity. If properly cared for (think of these products as newborn babies!) the scent and the conditioning properties will last for months, if not years.
9. We no longer offer custom scenting. But we love to hear your suggestions for new scents.
10. Ready to order? Please use the links at the top of each page to take you to the products you want to buy. If you have any questions, please call, text or email me (link below on every page) and ask--I check my mail several times a day and I will get back to you shortly!